Picasso-esque Cubist Digital Portrait Assignment





















This is my Picasso-esque Cubist Digital Portrait Assignment. I used the top two pictures of the famous Tollywood actress, Kajal Aggarwal. I used the top right image of her as the main picture and added the top left picture of her to the main picture. Then, I cut a piece of the top left picture and positioned it onto the main picture. I adjusted the hue and saturation of both pictures to have a similar skin tone. Then, I used the eraser tool with a low opacity to blend the two pictures together. This was a little difficult to do, but I did it. I think the result, the bottom right picture, turned out to look great. I was able to show two different views of her at the same time like the concept. This was a slightly difficult, but fun project to work on.

Comments

Popular Posts