Look Who's In Our School Assignment

 This is my Look Who's In Our School Assignment. The top picture is of our school that I took. The bottom picture is our school with characters in it. I decided to add Inside Out characters. That is why I added Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, Disgust, and Riley's favorite, Bing Bong. I placed them accordingly to their emotion. Anger was placed on the steps, Fear is scared of the stairs, Disgust is disgusted by the tree, Joy is just looking with a smile, Sadness is in her low mood as always, and Bing Bong is his happy self. I really liked how this assignment turned out to look like because it was so easy and fun to do.

 By the way, this is Bing Bong's song:
"Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong! His rocket makes you yell Hooray! Bing Bong, Bing Bong!"








Comments

Popular Posts