Decorate An Empty Room Assignment
















This is my Decorate An Empty Room Assignment. The top picture is the empty room image that I used for this assignment. The bottom picture shows what I did to decorate the empty room. I did not create the room particularly to look like how I would want it to, but to make it a comfy room. I wanted all the colors to be pleasant and everything should help make a person feel comfy and relaxed. That is why I added a hanging chair with a cute sloth pillow and a teal couch with a stylish table to keep stuff on. I added the succulent to give the table a better look. I also added the plant, the feathered "wild and free" frame, the coral curtains, the cute bunny in a basket, a coral knit rug, and some fashionable lights. I really liked how the room turned out to look like.


Comments

Popular Posts