Colored Scene of Choice Cartoon


This is my "Colored Scene of Choice Cartoon" Assignment. First I chose the theme humor with the house background and mom, brother, and baby sister characters with their expressions. I chose these from a cartoon file that Mrs. Forrest made. I colored in the background using a variety of colors, gradients, and the burn tool to create a cool effect. I also used different patterns to fill in certain parts and google images to for the road and tree trunk. Then, I chose the action for each character, colored in the characters, and added the expressions onto them. Finally, I used the move tool to move the characters onto the background. I added in the prop ice cream for the boy to hold. This makes it look like he is trying to make the baby come up the car to get the ice cream while the mom runs after the baby to stop her.

Comments

Popular Posts